Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Explosion at PayPal/eBay building in San Jose


Last night I had dinner in downtown San Jose, with some of my ex colleagues in a previous company. On my way home, I took Highway 87 and just before the 101 junction I noticed a lot of police cars and fire fighters trucks on First Street. Once home I forgot about the incident, and after dinner and while reading the SF chronicles online, I stumbled upon this breaking news that an explosion occurred just outside of PayPal/eBay building located on First Street in San Jose. I was stunned, because I could not believe that I drove by it. Police reports mentioned that there were 44 employees at the building at the time of the explosion and thanks god none got injured. They also are pretty sure that this was no accident!!!

No comments: